Cucuhouse blog

Stories from cucurulla street in Barcelona district 01 and the continuation of the killed blog "Güten tag rhine"

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

MBAT 2007...the end

MBA tournament 2007
You can't come to have dinner on Friday?? MBAT ..in Paris?....what? Olympics? Man, you are crazy, ou should start working soon or otherwise....But I am not crazy, and one year more I was an olympic athlete in Paris trying to give the best so that IESE could beat LBS in our second attempt after last year close second position. London Business School won again :-( I think maybe we have the honour of being the first graduation class of losing both years at the MBA Olympics. Wait wait, we did not lose anything. We won the 2nd position with much less people than last year!
HEC campus. Track & Field, rugby, frisbee and fubol field. Awesome.


Me trying to climb. I was average on that. Good enough!

The winners in their base camp




HEC cherleaders....give me some action baby!

IESE rugby team. If you want some live moments from the rugby team, and especially from the "pichichi" Mark Templeman. click here

Small kids enjoy rugby as well

Women's Rugby


From left to right: Kathy, Nani and Lena.

Nani "double punch" fighting for IESE. The winner of the boxing competition and a beautiful girl you'd better be friend of. Btw, if anyone is thinking about a serious violent boxing fight between kitties, that was not exactly the idea of the boing show. Lots of fun...yes.Tug of war. Bocconi in action


Men's cheerleaders



Afternoon cervecitas time

More cervecitas time

Good bye MBAT, good bye MBA! !


Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vibhav said...

Hi Marc,
I am planning to apply to IESE this year for my MBA. I saw your blog and am eager to know if you can help me with some questions that I have.

My email id is vibhav.agarwal@yahoo.com. If you can get in touch with me, I will be really grateful.


Thanks,
Vibhav

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home