Cucuhouse blog

Stories from cucurulla street in Barcelona district 01 and the continuation of the killed blog "Güten tag rhine"

Friday, July 14, 2006

Acqua and agua

Bueno visto lo visto creo que el idioma oficial del blog va a ser mas bien el ingles, los visitantes internacionales por el momento sobrepasan a la bandera de España en las estadísticas. Ayer tuvimos nuestra primera exploración de Basel durante las noches entre semana. Aprobado (por el momento una B). Aunque los fines de semana creo que una ayudita de DarkVader aka Cuarter no vendría mal (bien pensado quizás demasiado para esta cuidad tranquila.

So the first BOW in basel started with a dinner with Paco in my place. After joining Ignacio we go to Acqua, awesome place that nobody expected to find. To go there we have to cross the city in the late afternoon. Another good option at that time instead of having a beer in a bar is just having a beer with your friends looking at the nice view. something like...chilling? (what a strange english word). Oh no no no, sorry, the best thing to do instead of the bar is a bath in the river before it gets dark. And after that you go for the chilling option. In fact this is what I'm supposed to do today in around 45 min (I haven't tried the river yet!!!) with other interns. It was raining but it has stopped and the sun is comming again so...lets see.






Ok then we arrive at Acqua. Nice garden, inside is also beautiful, quite lot of people, drinks affordable, and the restaurant is supposed to be very good too (and expensive of course, we are in Switzerland). I will comment on that next week. My boss is going to take me there for lunch next thursday ;)

There we met people from last saturday night, Jay from Harvard, Phillipe from MIT, Fabrice's wife and our colleagues from Syngenta. Between them, Aaron from LBS, that will come next fall to IESE to see why he choosed the wrong school, and a Mexican couple whose names don't remember as always happens to me.

Ok the image loading has gone in vacation once more and I'm getting really upset. No more photos for today. Basel friends images for another day. This is not fair, really. I can't say I find writing the most beutiful experience in the world, and what I have in mind now doesn't work without images so bored posting today. A tomar por........blogger, creo que voy a cambiar de proveedor de blog service.

Music for my angry state: PJ Harvey - Who the fuck (dedicated to blogger...con cariño)

Ahora me voy a nadar al rio. Buen fin de semana. Mañana mas calmado intento volver a reprender esta actividad de colgar imágenes en el blog antes de que me empieze a tirar de los pelos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home