Cucuhouse blog

Stories from cucurulla street in Barcelona district 01 and the continuation of the killed blog "Güten tag rhine"

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Almost in Zurich, almost

Given that my reasons for continuing smoking were obviously weak, and destroyed by Noelle's cost accounting skills, I'd better stop writing about this issue until I find a better excuse.

I wanted to write something original that I have been thinking about this afternoon, after reading an article about the brain differences of men and women, but I guess this post will never happen. First reason is that after watching a computer screen with small excel cells at 80% size during 12 hours I am veeery tired of computer, i don´t have enough time, and I want to finish this fast to go have a drink and maybe recuperate a bit my "normal" face expression. Second reason is that given the controversial nature of both the article and my opnions, I still have doubts about what to say there being ironic in english and not looking stupid ("a cautela, cautela y media").

OK, so today I will only show the video of the concert we went yesterday close to the river. Nice place to listen music after work and relaxing a bit. I don´t remember the name of the group, they played some reggae, folk, and rock, which change my mood after all. The stage is in the middle of the river. If the weather is good you can do the Rhine bath with live music. However, the concert was extremely short, and after 40 min everybody was leaving....It was not even dark yet!! Strange, very strange. Another possibility is that they made a pause and because of the stereotypes we were already complaining about the Swiss nightlife and left. i wanted to watch another chapter of "House" so no problem.

Good weekend to everybody. I come back next week when my body is recovered from the Street Parade and post some pics. I was thinking about not going to Zurich because of work today...Stupid idea. I hope to see another frind from London last year, and then: Saturday inferno in Zurich. Today the girls have gone to do some shopping to dress up on Saturday for the occasion. I was enthusiastic at the begginig (this is not exactly true), but now I am thinking that dresing like a "megadiscogay" is not for me. The option of thong and cowboy boots for which Ali was very enthusiastic was discarded right from the beggining....no no, before the beggining! Aaron, come on, I am sure you are not going to deceive like me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home