Cucuhouse blog

Stories from cucurulla street in Barcelona district 01 and the continuation of the killed blog "Güten tag rhine"

Friday, July 21, 2006

Night Rhine and "Que se besen los novios"

The image loading seems to start having a bit of compassion with me (a bit). Today only pictures to make the most of this chance. From lasts posts I've received more than a few comments about me turning mad here in Basel. Neither weird stories nor horoscope predictions today. I hope this will correct a bit my image of crazy person and regain some credibility as an "average" personality. The Rhine around 10PM.






This is Marketplatz, center of Basel. 1 min walk from Middlebrücke ("Middlebridge". See I´m learning!)


It seems that I am solitary man here by looking above. It is not true, in fact I can say that I am in very good hands as you can see. Julia and Cynthia, our favourite party swiss friends, and my workmate and personal German teacher and multilanguage girl Ali. Below our thursdays bar here in basel and Fernanda, Jay and Mischa, with "un servidor".






This is the button of my elevator in my way to the 3rd floor of Breischerstrasse 22. Night was finished already. And now....packing. We go to a wedding! Mi tio se casa este finde!!!!!!! Back to Barcelona for a weekend of family, eating, partying, eating, eating, eating, lots of good drinks, and enjoying a wedding! I have to go tomorrow morning to give the Bride her bunch (ramo) of flowers (yeah me!) and read her some speech. You know, I have been writing thousands of words in teh blog and i am unable of writing a short "wedding" speech. I think I won´t prepare anything and just tell her that tomorrow will be a very especial day for me and that they deserve the best after all things our family has been through this last year. Roser, Aureli: VIVAN LOS NOVIOS!!!!

The music for today, of course: Felix Mendelssohn - Wedding March.

Back next week. Have a good weekend (you too).

4 Comments:

Blogger -tvu said...

Bravo... Some fine pictures.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Marcusrodri said...

Thanks man!

12:18 AM  
Blogger NoellieBellie said...

Yeah, great snaps! SOOOO cool! I'm glad to see you are returning to the "normal" world.

Hope you had fun at the wedding.
N

10:16 AM  
Blogger Marcusrodri said...

Oh! i take this as a comment from a "pro". Wedding was good. next post.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home