Cucuhouse blog

Stories from cucurulla street in Barcelona district 01 and the continuation of the killed blog "Güten tag rhine"

Monday, January 29, 2007

End of weekend, put a Clint Hasselhoff in your life


I have always had problems in identifying my "favourite" in different things. Usually, you are supposed to have a favourite paintor, a favourite actor, a favourite writer...At least that is what they ask when you have to fill your profile everywhere. For example, a favourite music group: When? in which context? classic music? techno? jazz? Of course, the answer is "it depends". Well, in movies however, I would say that I have a kind of favourite, and that would be Mr.Clint Eastwood. Yesterday I went to see "Flags of our fathers". Of course, very good. Go see it!

And then we have another category of favourites. This guy below can't compete with Clint Eastwood, and my friend Clint probably sings better than him. However, there is space for everyone in the word of favourites, so you can segment them according to the level of seriousness for example (yes I am becomming addicted to one of our marketing courses). ok ok I can give an example of favourites segmentation. I have spent quite a lot of time in my life (that was some years ago) watching this man in the TV. When you see something like this and you don't close your browser after 10 seconds, that is because you are watching what we can call "a classic". David Hasselhoff... a. w. e. s. o. m. e. Another of my favourites:

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger -tvu said...

OK, we know your idolize the hasselhoff as your hero. Can you post more (with pictures) on IESE and/or Barcelona amigas? hehe...

9:19 PM  
Blogger Marcusrodri said...

Tranquilooo ehh!!! ok I promise more chics in the blog ;)

9:09 AM  
Blogger NoellieBellie said...

This means you also have a favorite American Mayor. Because Clint was mayor of my uncle's northern California town, Carmel. Clint rules. He makes my day.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home