Cucuhouse blog

Stories from cucurulla street in Barcelona district 01 and the continuation of the killed blog "Güten tag rhine"

Friday, September 08, 2006

BOW in 7 pics

I don't have time since I am leaving in an hour to Mdrid for the weekend. We have another SWW.....or which is the same, another sumer weekend wedding. Maybe is better to say another "very end of the summer" weekend wedding. Call it as you like, but that means a good weekend to come, especially because I will be meeting the People that were with me in Italy a loooooong time ago when I did my eraasmus exchange. (Alberto tio que te vas a casar!!!!!! No me lo creo todavia). As I said I have to leave, so I will leave the comments about the wedding for next week and leave you know with some pics from yesterday BOW and pre-BOW moments. Lots of "leaving" in this sentences. By the way, these weekend events are good not only because I am having great time but also because they help to keep the blog going without having to dig a lot into any creative story or writing.
Titles for the pictures are the following, we can name them as if modern art paintings:

1) terrace with white umbrellas...and some people
2) Detail of terrace with nice umbrellas....and some people (Ei here we are. That is pre-BOW dinner in Restaurant Kaserne)
3) Transexual transformation of an IESE exchange student from LBS (see the T-shit?). Aaron, that is what happens to you when you wear that red thing for too long.
4) Aaron happily accepting his (her) new role in the group.
Interlude: I am lucky that Aaron has left today and I won't see him until we start at IESE because I am not sure about the consequences of the past two pics. (Aaron, dude, I had to post that you know ;)

5) percentage of BOW components...smiling
6) Woman hand and Persons' (me) thorax 7) Go home its too late fountain (in yellow)
See you next week. Music for today, a peticion de cuartero aka D.Vader : Beck-Guerolito

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron - your boobs are nearly as impressive as mine!

1:41 PM  
Blogger -tvu said...

Thanks for the support comment! Hope your trip to Madrid was great fun as usual. I only got to spend half day there, but was still impressed.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home